Friday, April 23, 2010

A shoulder to cry on :)


Which is better?

Di antara kawan yang pasti ada untuk mengisi masa lapang atau kawan yang pasti menemani di saat air mata bergenang? ' - BB & Ling

I tried to be both. But I can't. I am not perfect, and I'm not trying to be one. Usually I'll ended up to be none. Moreover when I had lost contact with them and seldom bother to start an sms (as they do)

But for those who still remember me. I felt guilty. I felt horrible. For an example, I fell asleep last night, leaving my handphone with a miscall. I'm sorry. :'(

Certain time, word as bestie is just overrated. I claimed friend as a really really REALLY good friend. There's no such thing as bestie (as I do think I had ruined it once over my feelings). But I appreciate all my friends really much. I take them as close as I can to my heart. And I'm extremely very sensitive over them. It's just my nature.

For people who know me, they knew I'm someone who won't buzz ym. I'm not going to start an SMS except when I miss them, when I eagerly want to tell them things or just want to say 'Hi, good morning or good luck for some special occasion !' :)

See?

Betapa buruknya i ini. Kawan yang macam tak guna tapi mudah berasa hati. Eh? Okay. I'll go back to English. AHAHAHA.

I had a few friends but we didn't get connected as much as when we're young and joyful. I'm just too busy with life till I didn't give much effort into giving some hi or even an sms. God, I don't know why on earth I didn't love to make a start. I just don't know...

But I'm here in Cyber world. I'm online most of the time. They can reach me whenever they want to and I'll try my best to be there for them. At least, I'm trying to do so..

The reason why am i like this...erm maybe because of my mentality...I had taught myself 'I'm going to disturb others' and if things aren't too bad for me, I'll hold on.

That is me. I was taught by myself to be a warrior (Zena the warrior princess?). Eh? HAHA. Tak tak. I was taught by myself to be independent. Or in another word; live on your own. But you could see, whenever you guys are trying to make an effort,like ym me..or sms me. I'm more than happy to reply them! :)

It's just...I'm not perfect. I'm like this..to my beloved friendz...Acccept me the way I am because one thing for sure, this thing won't change. As I do think, it's not that bad accepting this wimp girl who couldn't make an effort into starting anything.

P/S:
Whenever bergenang air mata happen. Do find me. I'll be your shoulder to cry on. But please do forgive me if I fell asleep. :'(

No comments:

Post a Comment