Monday, December 13, 2010


All I'm looking for right now is a true friend that’s going to be there for me when I make stupid mistakes, like me for who I am, make me laugh when all I want to do is cry, tell me everything’s gonna be ok even though its not, give me advice to some of my problems, basically be there for me through it all. Everything, ups and downs. Someone who’s not gonna ditch me for their boyfriend, new friends, or even a sport they like.

It may be a difficult task because I believe that it depends on luck but on the other hand, it also depends on one’s capabilities to connect and to communicate!Maybe if i try to hard to find a true friend, it will never come. i’m just going to let time go by and have my true friend come to me.

I hope someday in my life, Iwill meet my true friend with whom I can relax and simply enjoy being with! (,:



No comments:

Post a Comment